Compassionate Help for Compulsive Hoarding
Over the last several years, I have had numerous requests for help from people who hoard, or their loved ones. Many of these requests led to my in-home services where much progress was made, and life-long relationships were formed. On the other side of the coin, many could not get help because of the cost of in-home assistance, they were out of my service area or due to the fact that they didn’t want anyone in their home.
This left me with a mission to find a way to help everyone who faces the discomforts of compulsive hoarding. I wanted to offer a program that was affordable and effective. The result is an internet-based membership program for compulsive hoarding.
The program is 6 months in length (with the option to repeat) and is based on evidence of success in helping people who hoard. The program will provide instruction, support and motivation. The instructional component will be based on “doing the book,” Buried in Treasures, and my own expertise which was developed through working with people who hoard, and through my studies and research, which earned me the title of Hoarding and Chronic Disorganization Specialist.
During the 6-month membership program, I will be providing the following to my members:
- The book “Buried in Treasures”
- The workbook that was designed for “Buried in Treasures”
- Laminated tools that will be used throughout the program
- Dry-erase makers and eraser (for use with the tools)
- A unique timer that makes the passage of time very clear
- Additional tools, such as super-sticky Post-It notes and permanent markers
- Access to a private facebook page where participants can share and support other members
- Visits from me on the facebook page
- A one-hour teleseminar every week of the program period (that’s 26 hours with me, a $1,820 value) in which we will go over homework, share, support and “do the book”
- Unlimited email to me using a private email address to share specific problem areas, or just for extra encouragement
- And much more
Membership in the Compassionate Help for Compulsive Hoarding program will be limited to ensure that every member gets the personal assistance they need.
If you or someone you know would like to sign up for this program or gain additional information about this new and exciting program, please contact me with your interest in joining or questions. You may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Form.
$166 a month (this is a 6 month recurring payment) or $830 for the 6 month program (that’s one month free)!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee